Friday, January 19, 2007


Hey Mom this is Paula and Jen Jen is typing in intalics. we've been drinning. Paula's had a BIGbottle of wine, like well anywaya BIG bottle and I've been drinking Fresca and RUM..it's good, green apple rum and Fresca.....any...I'm back, your FAVORITE DAUGHTER!!noxhtI took the drink away.


I'm bigger, badder and better!!! Mom, we love you and are only doing this to prove our love! Heres to you with a big, fat, wet, Bacardi, Kiss.



YOUR OTHER DAUGHTER, wants some attention:


YwhYEAH, THE REAL FAVORITE........WE ALLLLLLLLL KNOW THE TRUTH!!! THE FIRST IS THE best!!!!! BUT, WALLY IS STILL THE BEST, GOOD LOOKING AND MOST AWESOMEST IN THE WORLD.


YEah, but I have the MOST grandkids and SHE CAN NOT argue with that in anyway!!!!! BTW (that means by the way)she just finished my BIG BIG BIG bottle of pinot grigio and now all I have left is white zinfandel....blech.....but mines a GIRL and mines cuter... all I have to say to that is LANDON ......NO one is CUTER thatn landfoen........Isn't that something to treat Athleats Foot???


I'm not telling HER the RIGHT eay to spell athletes foot, she's a biddy . Anywahooooo we are having funn and realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly wish yo uwere here..................Anyhoowowooowooowoooooo...... we are hafijg (dautch a sprag)(we've become German) ok we goota go befrore the battery dies....love ay mommmmies......jen and Paulie (the only sojber one)


10 comments:

Karen and/or Jim said...

she is TOATALLY NOT sober.....

Karen and/or Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

It alls Paula s fault she;s rotten

Jen said...

I'm sorry

Jen said...

WE LOVE YOU MOMMY DEAREST~!!

Jen said...

Paula's mean

Chris Johnson said...

OH MY GOSH!! I haven't laughed so hard in awhile! What a great first post!

Diana said...

That's funny!

Jen said...

Paula and I are pretty proud of it...mom and Jim may be horrified....but it's all in good fun, yes???

Karen and/or Jim said...

Now that I have previewed this whole thing, believe me there will come a day when I will think of a way to properly pay you two for this method of communication ! KAPOW !
o.f. / g.g.